[Sca-cooks] Roman from Cook Con

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 09:14:39 PDT 2008

Aww you guys are too sweet (and Im way behind on
digests again.)

Actually that cook con feast was by Mistress Arwen,
though yes, I was in the kitchens helping.
She sometimes is on this list, I will also poke her
for you, but some of her info may be found at:

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Esmcclune/stewpot/

Humbly and In Service
Gwen Cat

Message: 4