[Sca-cooks] Recipe request was Re: Khabisa with Pomegranate

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Mon Mar 31 16:53:09 PDT 2008

Oh.  May I have the recipe for Panir?  I've been playing with the idea of
learning to make my own cheeses.  (**Sigh.  Not really on my Weight Watchers
plan, but still my down fall.)  Besides, anything with apricots has to be good!

Sincerely,
Constanza Marina de Huelva
stanza693 at wmconnect.com

In a message dated 3/31/2008 2:42:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at lists.ansteorra.org writes:

> If anyone wants any of the recipes, other than the ones that have a (*)
> beside them, let me know and I'll be happy to share.  Stefan, if you want
> them for the Florilegium, give me a few days, and I can do that as well.
>
> Kiri

   </HTML>