[Sca-cooks] Recipe request was Re: Khabisa with Pomegranate

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:10:08 PDT 2008

Unfortunately, I didn't make the panir itself...that was done by Mistress
Eibhlinn...who I believe is on this list.  So perhaps she can help.  Other
than that, we simply wrapped the cheese she made in pieces of apricot paste
that we purchased at a local Middle Eastern grocer.

I am working to get the recipes that I can share on the SCA Cooks'
Yahoogroups site.  I'll let you all know when I get the file created.

Kiri