[Sca-cooks] OT OOP fun with food in honor of the day

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 20:23:11 PST 2008

for dinner we had green eggs and ham.  YES the ham was also green (food dye ... OK once a year).  Also had fried taters and biscuits (in their natural plumage because I didn't think to dye them in advance.

Today would have been Ted Geisel's birthday.  also known as Dr. Seuss Day.

NOW ... to watch "The Lorax", followed by "The Butter Battle Book" and then "The Cat in the Hat" (original animated version).

Cheers

Jo