[Sca-cooks] Hospitality references

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Mar 7 20:35:18 PST 2008

Hospitality in Medieval Ireland, 900-1500
by Catherine Marie O'Sullivan

*Monastic Hospitality: The Benedictines in England, c.1070-c.1250
(Studies in the History of Medieval Religion) (Hardcover)*
by Julie Kerr

Scotland for the Holidays: Tourism in Scotland c1780-1939
by Alastair J. Durie

Hospitality in Early Modern England (Oxford Studies in Social History)
by Felicity Heal

Heal is a classic volume. Can't remember if she also covers Scotland and
Wales or not.

Johnnae