[Sca-cooks] Hospitality references

aldyth at aol.com aldyth at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 09:35:22 PST 2008

Thank you so much.? While I was looking at an exerpt online, it got me thinking about comments made this year at the Estrella Combat cooking competition.? There was alot of emphasis put on the table setting and the manner of presenting the dishes.? Another discussion point for next yrear.? I don't think it is realistic to expect the cooking teams to assemble what might be appropriate for any time and place.? It would make it easier if at least the scenario was announced prior to the competition.? Especially since it seems to be so important to the judging.

Aldyth