[Sca-cooks] OOP cakes

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 06:08:24 PDT 2008

And if you like these,try watching "Ace of Cakes" or FoodTV Challenge on
FoodTV...the former always has wonderful, unbelievable cakes constructed by
Charm City Bakery in, yes, our very own Baltimore!  The second frequently
features cake construction...this past weekend, it was cakes based on Dr.
Seuss.  It will air again this coming Sunday at 8:00.

Kiri