[Sca-cooks] map of Chinatown

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Tue Mar 18 11:43:25 PDT 2008

Oh THANK YOU!!! You are most kind.  I really appreciate it.
Phillipa
~ It's our choices Harry,  that show who we truly are, far more than
our abilities.~   Albus Dumbledore

On Mar 18, 2008, at 12:30 PM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:

On Mar 18, 2008, at 11:53 AM, Heleen Greenwald wrote:

> OK... I admit it.... I am a total Luddite.  I have been searching and
> searching on line for a map of Chinatown/Little Italy. All the maps I
> can conjour up are tiny and when I enlarge them, I would have to
> paste about 20 of them together to get the street layout in readable
> form.  (to take with me).  Master A,  (or anybody else) Is there a
> site with a usable map of Chinatown?

This one seems to be pretty decent:

http://www.nychinatown.org/canal2.html#canaleast

Otherwise, if you go to Yahoo Maps or Mapquest, center in on Canal
Street and Mott Street, and zoom in or out until you've got
(approximately) Hester or Broome Street as your northern border, East
Broadway and/or Worth Street at the south/bottom of your frame,
Broadway on the western edge of your frame, and Allen Street on the
east, that should include virtually all of both Chinatown and Little
Italy (which has largely been absorbed by Chinatown at this point).

Adamantius