[Sca-cooks] PAM stuff stripping off the seasoning on iron ware?

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Tue Mar 18 12:25:16 PDT 2008

I don't have any cast iron, but sprays like PAM do contain other chemicals.
I have opted to use an oil sprayer that you hand pump to build up the
pressure. Keeps the amount oil used very light and you can use your
favorite oils in them. I have two at home, one for olive oil and one for
canola oil.

Euriol