[Sca-cooks] Dough question

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:42:30 PDT 2008

OOO ... thanks for the reminder ... I had completely forgotten that trick!

I have several dozen sourdough cinamon rolls to make for tomorrow and I was contemplating having to get up at OH MY WORD this is early in order to get them made risen and baked by 0800.

BUT

If I make up the dough tonight and get the cinamon rolls made up, put them into the fridge to slowrise ... and bake them in the morning ...  I should be able to get them done and ready by time to leave out.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.