[Sca-cooks] Above/Below the Salt was Greetings

James of the Vayle jamesofthevayle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:00:38 PDT 2008

I disagree.  There are not many options that I have seen in lists, etc about
having a two tiered feast...and the meats will be the same just prepared
differently...one for quantity one for quality...and what if one was cooking
for 500?  there would have to be a delineation, ot as i understand against
the rules, tables may not have the same feast...a feast so large would have
differnt items as well. And the people who can't afford "it" want to know
what it is and how to get it.