[Sca-cooks] PAM stuff stripping off the seasoning on iron ware?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Mar 19 08:55:09 PDT 2008

Ok, at the risk of having everyone falling over in a dead faint- I
use a teeny bit of soap once in awhile. Usually just use very hot
running water and a brush, dry it quickly, put a little oil in it and
re-heat it for a minute or two. That usually does it. But there are
times- when I've used a lot of onion, some curry, or szechwan sauce
for instance, that I put a dribble of dish soap on the brush (rest of
the procedure is the same, using extra care of lots of rinsing). Why?
Because I don't like curry-flavored pancakes! That and Regina isn't
crazy about really spicy stuff, and I don't want to frighten her with
szechwan...

'Lainie
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore