[Sca-cooks] Recipe help

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Mar 19 16:11:38 PDT 2008

There's nothing wrong with eating kangaroo- knock yourself out ;-)
Trouble is, not only do I not have anby kangaroo to cook, but it's
also not period, since I believe kangaroos weren't discovered until
sometime after Australia was discovered- certainly they weren't eaten
reasonably commonly in Europe  at any time I'm aware of during our
period- and the idea is to deeal with foods and recipes we might have
found in European history, pre-1600.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up