[Sca-cooks] to the tune of the Hallelujah Chorus:

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:02:22 PDT 2008

> 'Lainie declared:
>
> <<< LEEEEEENT IS OVER!
>
> I was never so glad to see Easter sunrise as I was yesterday!
> I can have Real Milk! And Eggs! And Cheese! And Chicken! And
> Ice Cream! >>>
>
> Hmmm. I can think of some good dishes which use some of those
> ingredients, but I can't think of a good recipe which uses
> *all* if them.
>
> Can you?
>
> Stefan

Of course not, silly Stefan -- Ice Cream is served separately, as an
appetizer or as a dessert.  There is always the possibility of melting
the ice cream to provide a source of cream, but the add-ins might not
give the effect one desires...

For the remainder of the ingredients, I can speculate easily.  Milk,
eggs, cheese, chicken:  omelettes, casseroles, soups/stews/chowders,
chicken pie, frittata, and so forth come to mind fairly directly.

<gryn>

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen