[Sca-cooks] to the tune of the Hallelujah Chorus:

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 19:01:16 PDT 2008

Am I wrong in my understanding that, at least in Tudor England, many birds and animals that *ate* fish were also considered *fish*  during Lent and on fish days?  I read it someplace, and perhaps the source was incorrect <shrug>.

Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana) http://narrental.home.comcast.net
Middle Kingdom

The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." -- Michaelangelo