[Sca-cooks] Oranges

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 29 06:03:47 PDT 2008

Yes,  thank you-the methods for preserving sound particulary interesting.
I'll pass this along to Dan, I think he was the one who told me about
oranges originally being sour. But today he's off seeing how deep Wakulla
Springs is with some folks from National Geographic. Ph for the life of a
geologist! He gets paid to do this!
Cheers,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine