[Sca-cooks] Fig Newtons from God?

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Sat Mar 29 20:12:45 PDT 2008

First, ... Sorry! I should have read everyone else's answers before
adding my own..
Second.... I have always said that I have NO Sense of humor about
Nazi Germany. Selene, this is the first time I have ever laughed
about anything with Hitler in the sentence..... Can I buy you some
chocolate??
Happy belated purim and a premature zeis'n Pesach!
Phillipa
ohhh.... just thought of a third:
<<Hitlertaschen?  Little black moustaches?>>
A new kind of subtltie?... or would they end up looking like black
catapillars?
<somebody smack me.  I've got to stop.>

~ It's our choices Harry,  that show who we truly are, far more than
our abilities.~   Albus Dumbledore

On Mar 29, 2008, at 8:33 PM, Susan Fox wrote

[In a thousand years, will we be serving Hitlertaschen?  Little black
moustaches?  Hmmm, got
to start developing that recipe now, I'm thinking dark chocolate.]

Yom Tov, y'all
Selene