[Sca-cooks] Khabisa with Pomegranate

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:54:40 PDT 2008

I just used the one that was given out earlier on this list...however, I
read it to mean semolina flour rather than the coarser semolina.  IIRC, we
also wound up using less than the recipe called for as I ran out of the
flour...and we substituted some almond flour.  But we still used less..so
add that incrementally to get what we had.

Kiri