[Sca-cooks] Khabisa with Pomegranate

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Mon Mar 31 19:07:08 PDT 2008

You can have my share of the world's khabisa, Olwen.  Now, I haven't eaten Kiri's khabisa, but I did make my own, as an experiment, a few years ago, and didn't care for it at all.  Tasted like nothing more than solid-ish hot cereal with an indefinable fruity flavor.  I found myself pretty indifferent to it....
--Maire