[Sca-cooks] Fig Newtons from God?

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Mar 31 14:08:04 PDT 2008

Sweet cookie dough is quite different from the yeast pastry.  Think
of a cookie with a filling versus a poppy seed filled danish.  All of
my sources also note that the cookie dough is very recent and the
danish type dough is the more traditional.

I grew up only knowing about the danish type until I was in
college.  I am very traditional in my observance.

Sindara