[Sca-cooks] Sheepstealing Feast

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 31 21:22:35 PDT 2008

> This April 1st will by my lady wife's and my 19th wedding anniversary
> (wedding held at an event called Celtic Silliness). Everybody said it
> would never last. April fool, who?
>
> Adamantius

Amazing! Did it require a special license to marry when you were only 9?
:-D)

(Happy Anniversary!)

'Lainie

I imagine it did. See:
indulgences-msg   (14K)  4/ 4/04    Use of "indulgences" by the
Church in period
   (hmmm. Maybe I need a p-bribes-msg file...)
p-marriage-msg    (66K)  1/26/07    Period marriage.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com