[Sca-cooks] Sheepstealing Feast

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 22:24:59 PDT 2008

Adamantius wrote:
>On Mar 31, 2008, at 8:34 PM, Antonia Calvo wrote:
>  > Ummm... it's April Fools' day, right? I mean, it didn't sound so bad
>  > until you suggested bear with ketchup...
>
>Are we not supposed to interpret that as sweet, black, Indonesian soy
>sauce?

Only if it says ketchap manis. Ketchap is just ketchap asin, that is, salty.

Mmm-mmm-mmm, ketchap manis...

Yes, i did consider a late period Indonesian persona, but it's too
darn cold around here.
C'n i have the bear fur to line some garb?

Now, is this some sort of marsupial bear, or did the colonists bring
bear with them... bear with me...

Mutiarawati
aka Urtatim