[Sca-cooks] Cookie Recipe Time-- Skillet Cookies

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Fri May 2 13:49:18 PDT 2008

Is there any reason this recipe wouldn't work in a nonstick skillet? Our big
frying pan is nonstick, but we have a big steel saute pan that would work, I
guess.
And I take it ground pecans can also be very finely chopped pecans? We could
probably grind them in the blender, but at the moment we do not have a stand
mixer or a food processor, so everything gets done by hand, which usually
works just fine.
I'll post my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe later, got kids to
wrangle now. Thanks!
Cheers,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine