[Sca-cooks] Midrealm News regarding royalty OT OP

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sun May 18 06:51:46 PDT 2008

On May 18, 2008, at 4:08 AM, otsisto wrote:

> On another list I recieved info that because of several past
> incidences the
> BOD can not be flexible. Apparently all it takes is a few twerps to
> ruin it
> for others and thus Lutr and Tessa can not appeal. :(

It's my own understanding that the appeal process is generally as
follows: the BoD, or an informal representative thereof, informs you
of the decision they intend to make, and that you have the right to
appeal. They then sit down, officially make the decision by voting,
and then immediately announce that there is an appeal, which for the
most part consists of asking if anyone wants to change their minds,
and everyone instantly says no. The appeal is not to some different
body, nor is new information gathered or presented; it's just
basically, "Are you sure?", "Yes, we are."

This is, of course, only the experience of one person I know, who
presumably has a certain bias.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter