[Sca-cooks] A very public Thank You.

lcm at jeffnet.org lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed May 21 11:30:10 PDT 2008

 On Wed 05/21/08 10:49 AM , Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
sent:
 Almost since it was announced for my Laurelling, Elizabeth has been
 smugly walking around with secrets she refused to tell me. Just
 that I didn't have to worry about what to wear for he ceremony.
 I pestered her constantly to no avail. She wouldn't tell me. When I
 would ask, "Well, what color are the clothes?" she would reply,
"Period
 colors".
 Yeah, it's a wonder she's still living.
 --Heh, heh, heh...
 Last night I got in from fighter practice and there was a largish
box
 sitting on my computer desk. She told me she can't keep it a secret
 anymore and to open the box. After struggling with it a bit, it was
 VERY well sealed.  It was opened to display a beautiful cote with
 the most amazing embroidery and pearls.
 It seems 'lanie, assited by a friend (Helevois de Rohan?),
 --(Havoise de Rohan)
 The garb is a gorgeous Greenland gown in a cream color (I'm
 told it is "winter") made of a light wool with linen lining.
 --Actually the lining is made of silk. It's just that the weave
looks like linen, with the small slubs in it.
 It is far too nice for a Gunthar to be seen in.
 --Hey! I told you, none of that! Silly Gunthar...
 Yes, there will be pictures after this weekend.
 --Yes! Aunty 'Lainie wants pictures!
 Heh.
 'Lainie