[Sca-cooks] A very public Thank You.

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 12:01:15 PDT 2008

I have pictures, can post it to my Flickr account.
We were visiting Bir Zeit university, outside Ramallah, they have a
great exhibition with wedding gowns and dresses from Gaza, Yaffa and
Nablus. Magnificent outfits.
Cool!
Ana

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Ana Valdés wrote:
>>
>> This list is for me a constation of Tenesse Williams "the kindness of
>> strangers". Sharing all those fancy clothes is as to have an avatar in
>> the SCA :)
>> Ana, newly back from Palestine, where young girls in the refugee camps
>> are making embroiderings in the old patterns of Palestinian villages
>> which don't exist anymore
>>

> Did you take pictures? I got a gal pal here in Caid who would be extremely
> interested in seeing those patterns, being a student of Palestine embroidery
> herself.  [And a heck of a cook and herbalist, to get back on topic.]
>
> Selene

http://www.ekopolitan.com Grön sajt/Green

http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci