[Sca-cooks] A very public Thank You.

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Wed May 21 19:25:36 PDT 2008

Evil Chuckle from Viscountess in the know :-) has already told 'Lanie that
it's gorgeous.  Your orders are to get pictures BEFORE letting the pigs see
it (populace can see it too, but after pictures!  The ones I have from the
garment spread out on the cutting table don't do it justice.  Now you have
to win Crown so you have an excuse to wear it again, or of course since it
is white with pearls...

Regina