[Sca-cooks] A hidden opportunity? (was Dinner at Crown)

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu May 22 17:33:21 PDT 2008

Before we lost the archives for the list, there were a number of posts
regarding dealing with caterers. One of the large events in Europe even
had a feast report on dealing with German catering trucks for an event
there.
I don't know if Stephen has this stuff in a file in the Florilegium or
perhaps
it's in a file waiting to go into Florilegium files.

Johnnae