[Sca-cooks] A hidden opportunity? (was Dinner at Crown)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 22 21:51:19 PDT 2008

Johnnae mentioned:

<<< Before we lost the archives for the list, there were a number of
posts
regarding dealing with caterers. One of the large events in Europe even
had a feast report on dealing with German catering trucks for an event
there.
I don't know if Stephen has this stuff in a file in the Florilegium or
perhaps it's in a file waiting to go into Florilegium files. >>>

There is this file in the SCA-EVENT-PLANNING section. Unfortunately,
someone gave a wonderful message here or maybe it was forwarded from
elsewhere, but when I asked her if I could use it in the Florilegium,
she said no.:-(  Nothing I've had was as complete as what Daniel
seems to be asking for, but I would love to have a packet of info
such as he suggested, or even a simpler article on working with
caterers, or even just more good info for this file.

hotel-events-msg  (24K)  1/11/06    Holding SCA events in hotels.
Suggestions.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas