[Sca-cooks] A hidden opportunity? (was Dinner at Crown)

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Fri May 23 07:22:45 PDT 2008

Having an accomplished SCA cook who is a professional restaurant/foodservice
person in the conversation would probably help.  I have built somewhat of a
reputation in our county as a pizza guy . . .and other cooked goods.  If I
were to approach some of the venues, I would have at least a shot at having
a conversation about it.  I run a reputable restaurant, am active in the
Chamber of Commerce, sit on a City Council, Board of Driectors for Regional
Development Center, frequent places around the county, and am ServSafe
certified.  I have a portfolio of sorts that I can take with me showing
credentials and events I've done successfully.

I can only count on that for getting an appointment to make my case.  form
there, it's the same crap shoot everyone else deals with :o(

niccolo difrancesco
(gonna try to get into a place for that conversation soon)