[Sca-cooks] Substitutions... how do we know?

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Mon May 26 19:17:20 PDT 2008

Since your straining the almonds and not seemingly using them... I'd say
they were a thickening agent so Bread Crumbs since eggs are out as it
doesn't look like they are being cooked... but in reality without the
name of the Recipe... I couldn't tell you since according to the recipe
you don't actually use them after straining them.
For the Pomegranate Juice sub in vinegar or verjuice.  But once again I
can't say for sure without the name of the recipe... Obviously it  is
Chicken but with what?

Nichola