[Sca-cooks] Pelican pie?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri May 2 10:33:11 PDT 2008

Michael Gunter wrote:
>> Just don't make those of the other order eat Pelican meat. I hear it's > fishy in a nasty way. A dash of anchovy essence is one thing, a > creature that has fed on anchovies its whole life is quite another.> > Selene
>>
> For some reason I was envisioning a dish for a new Pelican
> as containing fish and blood.
>
> Well, no lunch for me today!
>
> Gunthar

I've never made Pelican pie, but we have joked about Pelican Soup! (the
vigil bath- I've now bathed 2 pelicans, 2 laurels, and one kinniggigt)
Sure smelled like soup- hot water, rosemary, sage, lemon balm, borage,
and rose water and petals. But no, you don't want to drink it- there's
sins in that brew...

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore