[Sca-cooks] Translations

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:45:11 PDT 2008

Personally, I didn't find the lack of a translation insulting, just
frustrating as I couldn't read it!  However, I found the remarks about our
"little minds", etc. to be rude and insulting...and out of place on this
list!  Sorry...but that was my first reaction and it has continued to be my
reaction even after several hours (which included a visit to my local
spa!!).

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will