[Sca-cooks] Immersion Blender

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat May 3 18:30:23 PDT 2008

Actually, we have a KitchenAid that is wonderful.  It is one that plugs into
the wall rather than using a rechargeable battery.  It came with a chopper
kind of unit, a whisk and a immersion blender attachment.  I've done darn
near everything with it, including whipping butter, doing all sorts of
soups, sauces, etc.  IIRC, it cost about $65.00 from iKitchen...but you can
look online and see what you can find.  I've had it for about 3 years or so,
and she's still running like a champ!!

Kiri