[Sca-cooks] Translations -- a word from the culprit

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Sun May 4 08:00:16 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
It is a sad experience that good intentions often turn out to be far off the mark.

Again: sorry.

And I suggest to you, like another has said . . . . keep on aiming.  It is the consistency of intention and repetition that lead to reputation and appreciation of intention.  We are not all bright people here, at least not all the time.  We are often callous and insensitive.  We always figure it out as a group and realize who is making honest effort to contribute.  When new people wander into the living room, they have to learn the spirits and personalities of the current circle of posters.

Run it up the flag pole and see if anyone salutes it.  If not, the bring it down and try again when you have another nugget of knowledge.  We'll eventually get it right . . . or figure out who the truly meanspirited folks are and cry in unison for their departure.

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco
(been forgetting that salutation of late)