[Sca-cooks] countess construction (was coffin construction)

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun May 4 21:42:23 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----

I know a couple of brewing Laurels in Caid.  However, I think I make better Irish Coffee than they do.  Come to think of it, I just submitted the recipe to the Brewers Guild newsletter, just for giggles.

Not to be a spoon tease:

Niven's Irish Coffee
from notes taken once upon a Loscon.  Makes 1 quart for a party.

In a one-quart measuring cup, mix:

3 cups of coffee [Larry used Moka-Java]
4 heaping Tablespoons light brown sugar

Fill to 1 quart with Irish whiskey [Larry used Bushmill's] and distribute to the waiting tipplers.  Top each cup with unsweetened whipped cream.

Ever in service,
Selene Colfox, OP