[Sca-cooks] countess construction (was coffin construction)

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon May 5 04:59:25 PDT 2008

Actually, we prefer (I think) Pellaurel...and there are more of us than you
would think!  Now what might be rare would be an Irish one of these!

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will