[Sca-cooks] What to do with this meat

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 11:41:37 PDT 2008

sorry ... I am coming a little late to the discussion.  I spent the last several days in the Sonoran Desert for work-related reasons.

I have used this cut S---L---O---W cooked to provide the meat for Green Chili stew, for Irish pork and onions, for pulled pork, for BBQ pork, for posoli(sp?) and it would likely work for any pork dish that would ordinarily require a slow roasted pork meat.  It might also substitute well for any sheep meat related dish provided substitution is permitted.

*** Personal note ***

I cannot ABIDE the taste of sheep.  As a child I spent time working sheep ranches.  That experience ruined me for ever eating sheep.  When I did a Mongolian feed, any recipe that called for sheep meat was served with pork substituted.  If the test-drive didn't work out, I didn't serve that dish at the feast.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.