[Sca-cooks] Salats was Vegetables and are you all still there?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon May 12 12:15:09 PDT 2008

Take a look at
*Salads served in 16th century Italy, it’s not just lettuce*
http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/salads.html

This is the handout or outline for Baroness Helewyse's Pennsic 36 class,
a review of the many salads offered by Scappi in his meals and some
research on how to put the salads together in a manner appropriate for
16th century Italy. It isn't just about lettuce.

Johnnae