[Sca-cooks] mulberry syrup?

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon May 12 15:11:00 PDT 2008

Indian Grocery store along with the Pomegranate syrup.

There are probably ornamental mulberries along with edible mulberries
but I have not done research around this.

We used to have an edible one and they are REALLY messy.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com