[Sca-cooks] Silver balls......

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 10:50:43 PDT 2008

I couldn't remember if you can get the gold ones so I got a box of those as well.  There are two sizes of the silver, both big.  I can't seem to find the small ones but I'll keep looking.  Sorry it took so long but the cake shoppe is on the other side of Baltimore so I thought I would go when we had cooks guild meeting out that way last Sunday.  I didn't figure they would be closed for Mothers Day but they were so I ended up making the trip again anyway.  No worries.
I'll get them off maybe in the morning.