[Sca-cooks] Sign of the Times perhaps --Dinner at Crown -cancelled

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Thu May 22 21:34:43 PDT 2008

Ok, maybe we're spoiled in Trimaris too, but that feast menu sounds pretty
lame to me, and the prices are just ludicrous. Are they planning on using
this site again? One could wonder why they booked a site that wouldn't let
them bring in SCA cooks, that very issue has nixed sites in my kingdom.
Gotta be a good story behind this one!
YIS,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine