[Sca-cooks] Sign of the Times perhaps --Dinner at Crown - cancelled

Antonia Calvo ladyadele at paradise.net.nz
Thu May 22 23:04:13 PDT 2008

chawkswrth at aol.com wrote:
> I was just trying to give a cost comparison.
>
> So, what would $25 per Adult cover in your Kingdom?

Ummm... I think US$25 is something like NZ$33 these days...

Our recent Baronial Anniversary was NZ$32 for a short weekend.  That
included one night's bed, one breakfast, one simple dinner, and a feast.

Our "big" event (Canterbury Faire) runs about NZ$120 for five nights
(tenting or bunking), a feast, and all other meals.

--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

Habeo metrum - musicamque,
hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?