[Sca-cooks] Italian Garlic Tart: Seeking Source

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 18:31:18 PDT 2008

I wrote:
>It sure looked like it was from the anonymous Venetian, but it isn't
>in the page i down loaded from Helewyse's website... Guess i've got
>an incomplete version - i need to give it a re-visit!

Well, for some reason, the version i'd saved has about 50 fewer
recipes than what is currently on Helewyse's site.

I'm sure i must have downloaded the complete text, i remember when
she announced it was up. But perhaps i tossed it out in error during
a file cleanup, and kept the older version by accident :-(

Oh, well, all better now :-)

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita