[Sca-cooks] Substitutions... how do we know?

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Tue May 27 19:25:42 PDT 2008

Ok I am not doubting your typing in the recipe... I am sure you did it
word for word with the few exceptions... but the way I am reading it...
I have 2 dishes here....
I have a sauce of well strained almonds with pomegranate juice on the
side... (since it was strained...)
AND
Chicken and onions cooked with a paste of water sugar and spices.
Thus a Chicken and onions with a Sauce of thickened Pomegranate Juice.
I still hold to my original suggestions.
Breadcrumbs and Verjuice or Vinegar or Wine.

The recipe never says to mix the sauce with the chicken.

Nichola