[Sca-cooks] Substitutions... how do we know?

Cassandra Baldassano euriol at ptd.net
Wed May 28 20:12:23 PDT 2008

One thing I've noticed in several of the extant texts is that the recipes
above and/or below the selected recipe can be very similar. Would this
recipe have such neighboring recipes in the text that would give more
insight?

Euriol

Euriol of Lothian, OP
Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Endless Hills
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was
service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for
Literature