[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Crown Result

Martha Oser osermart at msu.edu
Wed May 28 04:25:38 PDT 2008

 From scatoday.net:

"Sir Ullr Vindstygge defeated Duke Edmund of Hertford in the second of two
Crown Tourneys fought on May 25, 2008, to gain the right to name his
inspiration, Annalyse, as Princess of the Midrealm."

 From the Youtube video, it looked like a great contest between the two.
Plus (minor brag) the middle bout with 6 foot spears was fought with the
spears my lord gifted to Sir Ullr a couple of years ago!  :D

 -Helena