[Sca-cooks] *Sigh* That tomato thing - again

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 21:42:41 PST 2008

<<< One reason we put the article together is to help with just these
sorts of questions. It's also at

http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/mkcc/MKCCfiles/
16thCITomatoReferences.html
Johnnae >>>
  To which Hrothny answered:

<<< ARG!

It appears that page is no longer working. Has it been moved? >>>

  If this is the article I think it is, it is also available in the
FOOD-VEGETABLES section of the Florilegium as:

16C-Tomato-art    (16K)  9/ 5/02    "Sixteenth Century Italian and
Spanish
                                        Tomato References" by Johnnae
llyn Lewis,
                                        Helewyse de Birkestad, and
Brighid ni
                                        Chiarain.

For those interested in tomotoes, perhaps these other files might
also be of interest:
tomato-hist-art   (18K)  2/ 1/99    "You say tomato I say Xitomatl"
by Lord
                                        Xaviar the Eccentric.
Tomatoes-art      (22K) 10/15/06    "Love, Death or Mere Curiosity?
The Tomato
                                        in Renaissance Europe" by
Mistress Renata
                                        Kestryl of Highwynds
tomatoes-msg      (34K)  1/17/05    Tomatoes in period.
--------

    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com