[Sca-cooks] Cooking for Power

alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 26 19:24:32 PST 2008

Actually, no.  I'm not particularly fond of chicory in my coffee unless I am able to make a true cafe au lait - hot milk and all.  This is Mello Joy coffee, a rich, dark blend actually marketed as "cajun coffee".  As Gunthar is fond of telling everyone, I like my coffee strong enough to make your hair stand on end.

Elizabeth (who also loves Cafe du Monde)