[Sca-cooks] C. Anne Wilson's Water of Life

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Nov 29 05:59:50 PST 2008

Bookfinder.com offers used and new copies for just over $38.00
with shipping.
It has been acquired by a number of libraries-- perhaps interlibrary
loan might be
able to supply you with a copy to read. Too often people forget that
they have
libraries to turn to... which reminds me I have an interlibrary loan to
hunt down on
Monday.

Johnna, playing librarian